HexCon is coming to NYC. Grab your tickets before they sell out! REGISTER NOW

Platform SSO for macOS on Hexnode MDM with Google WorkspaceSolved

Participant
Ideation
3 days ago

Hello Hexnode Team,

It’s been a pleasure to be Hexnode customer and I’m currently using Hexnode on a daily basis to manage our MacOS devices in our environment.

I have been noticed that Microsoft has released a preview of platform SSO on MacOS for Intune & EntraID.

I was wondering if Hexnode is having a development plan the same for Hexnode to integrate with Google Workspace as well?

As there will be a lot of open doors for passwordless authentication on MacOS when it comes to leverage Secure Enclave Key.

https://www.intuneirl.com/implementing-platform-sso-for-macos-a-deep-dive-into-configuration-troubleshooting/

Regards,

James.

Replies (1)

Marked SolutionPending Review
Hexnode Expert
3 days ago
Marked SolutionPending Review

Hey @james-hoang-nguyen , Great query man!

Hexnode has successfully implemented its Google Workspace Integration which is currently being used for the Single Sign-On (SSO) feature known as Hexnode Access. Additionally, we are in the process of integrating Google Workspace password synchronization through LDAP certificate authentication within Hexnode Access. We will keep you updated regarding the public release of this enhanced feature.

As for the implementation of Secure Enclave, we plan to explore it in the future.

I hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.

Cheers
Ben Clarke
Hexnode UEM