Explore Hexnode UEM

Connect with Hexnode users like you. Discover tips & tricks, check out new feature releases and more.

Discussion
1 day ago Oct 09, 2026

Apple device stuck on Activation Lock after ABM release

An Apple device was wiped and removed from MDM and Apple Business Manager, but it still stops at the Activation Lock screen. Entering the Apple ID and password shows a server not responding error, and the MDM bypass key does…

Discussion
5 days ago Oct 05, 2026

Can I edit the Department field for local users in Hexnode?

I’m managing local users in Hexnode without any directory integration connected. I wanted to add a department or team value to a user profile so I could assign policies based on that. I tried creating a custom attribute called Department…

Ideation
2 days ago Oct 08, 2026

Location data not reporting

I would like to see a policy or a report that lets me know when a device stops updating its location data. So i do not have to go thru the painful process of spot checking each device to verify…

Ideation
2 months ago Aug 23, 2026

Windows custom script shows Success but file is not created

I’m testing custom scripts on a Windows device and I’m confused by the status shown in Hexnode. A program installation policy showed Success, but the program did not install. I also tried a file creation policy to create a text…

Ideation
3 months ago Jul 23, 2026

Logs for manually installed apps

Current in the 'Action History' we can see when an enterprise app is auto installed or updated. But user installs an app from app catalog, there is no logs for this. Please create a log for this also

Ideation
6 months ago Apr 07, 2026

iOS Business Container - System Apps

A great feature would be to have an option in iOS Business Container to allow copy/paste to System Apps fron managed apps. Appreciate we can deploy a different browser and restrict system apps, but the system apps tend to be…

Ideation
12 months ago Oct 29, 2025

View policy version history

Policies are aware of their version but it's not possible to compare two different versions to understand what was changed. Please add a support to compare two versions of a policy and compare two policies for differences.